Imagine saying “I do” in a beautiful natural setting and creating the memories of a lifetime. Tanadoona’s indoor and outdoor spaces provide the perfect canvas for your special day.
Whether you imagine a simple wedding with the forest as a background or a unique, adventure-filled experience for your guests that includes archery and canoeing, we can help bring your dream to life.
Wedding Package includes
- Exclusive use of the property and reserved buildings
- Dining hall with full commercial kitchen; use your preferred caterer
- Ample outdoor space with multiple ceremony site options
- Two portable power generators, as needed
- Picnic tables for outdoor seating
- Firewood for campfires (guests are responsible for monitoring campfires at all times and fully extinguish them)
Rustic lodging accommodations are available for rental.
Smaller event? Ask about our Mini-Wedding options!
Wedding Rental Information
- Now booking 2021 and beyond
- Tours are available, please call to schedule
- 10:00 p.m. city noise ordinance strictly enforced
- Alcohol may be served, additional insurance coverage required
- Final walk-through conducted at least one month before event; please bring your wedding planner if applicable
- Rental is confirmed once the following are received by Camp Fire: signed contract, certificate of insurance and 50% deposit
- Please note that some staff live on the property year-round.
Contact us for current pricing. All weddings require $1,000 damage security deposit.
Programming is an additional fee, based on the elements you select and number of participants.
Contact us to help plan your special day!