Imagine saying “I do” in a beautiful natural setting and creating the memories of a lifetime. Tanadoona’s indoor and outdoor spaces provide the perfect canvas for your special day.
Whether you imagine a simple wedding with the forest as a background or a unique, adventure-filled experience for your guests that includes archery and canoeing, we can help bring your dream to life.
Wedding Package includes:
- Exclusive use of the property and buildings
- Dining hall with full commercial kitchen; use your preferred caterer
- Ample outdoor space with multiple ceremony site options
- Lodging accommodations for guests
- Two portable power generators, as needed
- Picnic tables for outdoor seating
- Firewood for campfires (guests are responsible for monitoring campfires at all times and fully extinguish them)
All weddings at Tanadoona receive a flat rate providing exclusive use of the property and a dedicated host to assist with the logistics of your day. Please note that some staff live on the property year-round. A walk-through is required at least one month prior to the wedding date to finalize set-up needs. If you are working with a wedding planner, please include him or her in this walk-through.
Wedding Rental Information
- Seasonal availability (September – May)
- Tours are available, please call to schedule
- 10:00 p.m. city noise ordinance
- Alcohol may be served, additional insurance coverage required
- Final walk-through conducted at least one month before event
- Rental is confirmed once the following are received by Camp Fire: signed contract, certificate of insurance and 50% deposit.
Tanadoona: $3,500/24 hours or $6,000/48 hours
Programming is an additional fee, based on the elements you select and number of participants. Weddings are just one of the private events we can host. Other opportunities for groups include K-12 Field Trips & Team-Building and Corporate/Adult Team-Building.
Contact us to help plan your special day!