Volunteers play a vital role in helping youth discover their sparks. From mentoring youth to rolling up your sleeves at Tanadoona and Camp Bluewater, Camp Fire volunteers make a difference!
Opportunities are available at our out-of-school time programs across the metro area, both camp properties and the Camp Fire Minnesota administrative office in St. Louis Park.
- Share your passions with youth and teens in Camp Fire out-of-school time programs. OST volunteers commit to a regular schedule for at least six months, providing the opportunity for youth to develop and build positive relationships with caring adults. Learn more.
- We are always in need of volunteer groups to help maintain our camp properties – Tanadoona in Chanhassen, MN, and Camp Bluewater north of Grand Rapids, MN. Perfect for school or corporate volunteer groups, groups have cleared invasive plants, painted indoors and outdoors, constructed various projects, prepared cabins for winter and summer campers, and so much more. Projects are developed to fit your group’s abilities.
- Tanadoona Volunteer Day: Spring 2020 date to be announced. Learn more and RSVP. Great for individuals, groups and youth ages 6+.
In 2018… 320 volunteers contributed 3,876 hours of service!
To volunteer, please complete two forms:
- Submit the inquiry form below.
- Submit a Volunteer Waiver. Please list “volunteer application” in the school/group field.