Tanadoona is the perfect place for children to spend their summer. We are passionate about getting kids outside and creating a new community that they wouldn’t experience anywhere else. Here you can be yourself, learn alongside friends and caring adults, and have fun in the outdoors!
Each week of Day Camp is filled with a wide range of outdoor and nature-based activities that build character, ignite wonder and curiosity, and fill the woods with laughter. Zig-zag across Lake Minnewashta by canoe or kayak, take aim during archery in the woods, express your creative side through a variety of arts, become an outdoor survivalist and gather ’round the campfire. Adventure awaits at Tanadoona!
- Tanadoona Day Camp offers campers the full range of camp activities.
- Premium Day Camps, where campers take a deeper look at one specific topic or activity and possibly turn a spark of interest into a full-fledged passion!
Plus, with easy check-in/out, Day Camp is convenient for parents and kids!
- Check-in: Monday – Friday 7:45-8:30am
- Check-out: Monday – Thursday 4:30-5:15pm & Friday 1-2pm
- Closing Ceremony: at this point we are NOT holding our traditional Friday Closing Ceremony; should COVID-19 guidelines allow we will add it back to the schedule and notify all registered families.
Weekly themes create a fun, creative, and silly atmosphere showing up in all-camp games and activities.
Campers are encouraged to dress-up on Wednesdays for the weekly theme – have fun!
|Week 1: June 14- 18||Backwards|
|Week 2: June 21-25||Under the Big Top!|
|Week 3: June 28-July 1*||Animal Planet|
|Week 4: July 5- 9||Movin’ and Groovin’|
|Week 5: July 12- 16||Pathfinders|
|Week 6: July 19- 23||Under the Sea|
|Week 7: July 26- 30||Harry Potter Madness|
|Week 8: August 2- 6||Olympic Fanfare|
|Week 9: August 9- 13||Beach Party|
|Week 10: August 16-20||Summer Holidays|
|Week 11: August 23-27||Time Travelers|
|Week 12: August 30-September 3||Across the Seven Seas|
*Week 3 is a short week (Monday – Thursday)
Don’t Forget the Extras!
Day Camp Extras can be added during online registration or by contacting us after registration.
- Before Care (check-in as early as 7:15am): $5/day
- After Care (check-out by 6pm M-Th; no after care on Fridays): $5/day
- Full week Before/After Combo (7:15am – 6pm; no after care on Fridays): $45/week
Camp Store Credit: Cash is not accepted at the camp store. Deposit money into your camper’s store credit for the week during registration or by contacting Camp Fire. More about the camp store in Parent Resources.
IMPORTANT FOR 2021: Due modifications for COVID-19, we are not offering lunch or Thursday Overnight in 2021. We expect these to return in 2022.
|7:45-8:30||Campers Check In|
|9:00-10:00||Activity Period 1/Specialty Camps|
|10:00-11:00||Activity Period 2/Specialty Camps|
|12:30-1:30||Swim Time/Activity Period 3|
|1:45-2:30||Activity Period 3/Swim Time|
|4:30-5:15||Campers Check Out|
*Add Before/After Care extra during registration or contact us to add after registration.