Outdoor adventuring at Tanadoona is year-round!
There’s so much more to discover outdoors beyond the summer months, join us for any or all of our fall, winter and spring programs. You’ll enjoy seasonal camp activities from archery to fort-building to snowshoeing and much more. Check-out our new Family Camp too – try out your camper’s favorite Tanadoona activity alongside them!
MEA DAY CAMPS
October 19 and 20
Cost: $50/day, optional add-on: After-care $10/day
Spend your MEA break outdoors at Tanadoona! Day Camp is back in session with activities like archery, outdoor cooking, high ropes, canoeing, and nature exploration. Afternoon snack is provided. What to bring: change of clothing, weather approporiate outerwear, water bottle, and peanut-free lunch and snacks as needed.
Check-in 7:45-8:30am; Check-out 4:30-5:00pm; After-care (optional) 5:00-6:00pmRegister now
December 8 – 9 (options for overnight+day or day-only)
At Tanadoona, we know how to have outdoor fun – year-round! Let the kids escape the holiday shopping trips to explore Tanadoona’s winter wonderland. Activities are sure to be fun for all, but will be weather dependent (THINK SNOW for some fun tracking, sledding and snowshoeing!!). This is a great event to reunite with friends from Tanadoona summer camp and meet new friends. Please note, this event is taking the place of the Winter Reunion camp offered in the past.
2 Registration Options:
- Overnight + Day
- Ages: 10-16
- Cost: $90
- Check-in: Friday, December 8, 6:30-7:00pm; Check-out: Saturday, December 9, 4:30-5:00
- Limited to 20 campers, overnight campers will enjoy winter campfire, evening games and a stay in our heated Bluebird Cabin. Bathrooms are located a few yards away in Corona Circle, so let your camper know they’ll be bundling up for bathroom visits! The overnight is recommended for campers who are comfortable with overnight camp experiences; not recommended for first-time overnight camp experience.
- Meals provided: Saturday breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack (please eat dinner before arriving on Friday)
- Day Camp
- Ages: 6-14
- Cost: $60
- Check-in: Saturday, December 9, 9:00-9:30am; Check-out: Saturday, December 9, 4:30-5:00pm
- Meals provided: Saturday lunch and afternoon snack
|8:30-10:00||Large Group Welcome & Games|
|3:00-4:00||Choice Activity (i.e. crafts, gaga ball, basketball)|
|4:00-4:30||Small Group Reflection|
WAITLIST & CANCELLATION
Please register for the waitlist if the session is full; we will notify you ASAP if a spot opens up for your camper. Cancellation must be received in writing 30 days prior to camp session to receive a full refund. Cancellations received fewer than 30 days before camp will only be refunded if we are able to fill your camper’s spot through the waitlist. Please notify Camp Fire Minnesota of cancellations at 612-235-7284 or firstname.lastname@example.org.