Outdoor adventuring at Tanadoona is year-round!
There’s so much more to discover outdoors beyond the summer months, join us for any or all of our fall, winter and spring programs. You’ll enjoy seasonal camp activities from archery to fort-building to snowshoeing and much more.
School Break Day Camps
With the health and safety top of mind for our employees, the youth and families we serve, and the general public, Camp Fire Minnesota is taking steps to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Spring Break Camp has been canceled. Continue to check back for future updates.**
Spring Break Day Camp: (CANCELED)
MEA Day Camp: October 15-16, 2020 (register by the day) (at Tanadoona)
2021 dates coming soon
Dress for the weather. Pack a nut-free lunch and water bottle; a snack will be provided.
Check-in 8:30 am // Check-out 4:30 pmRegister Now
|8:30-10:00||Large Group Welcome & Games|
|3:00-4:00||Choice Activity (i.e. crafts, gaga ball, basketball)|
|4:00-4:30||Small Group Reflection|
December 6 – 7, 2019 (options for overnight or day camps)
Explore Tanadoona’s winter wonderland while reuniting with and meeting new camp friends. We’ll spend the day learning winter survival skills, creating winter crafts, and having fun outdoors (and indoors to warm up)! Overnight campers will also enjoy an all-time favorite, night hike! Meals provided.
- Overnight + Day — FULL!
- Ages: 10-16
- Cost: $100
- Check-in: Friday, December 6, 6:30-7:00pm; Check-out: Saturday, December 7, 4:30-5:00
- Overnight campers will stay in our heated Bluebird Cabin. Bathrooms are located a few yards away in Corona Circle, so let your camper know they’ll be bundling up for bathroom visits! The overnight is recommended for campers who are comfortable with overnight camp experiences.
- Meals provided: Saturday breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack (please eat dinner before arriving on Friday)
- Day Camp — FULL!
- Ages: 6-14
- Cost: $70
- Check-in: Saturday, December 8, 9:00-9:30am; Check-out: Saturday, December 7, 4:30-5:00pm
- Meals provided: Saturday lunch and afternoon snack
WAITLIST & CANCELLATION
Please register for the waitlist if the session is full; we will notify you ASAP if a spot opens up for your camper. Cancellation must be received in writing 30 days prior to camp session to receive a full refund. Cancellations received fewer than 30 days before camp will only be refunded if we are able to fill your camper’s spot through the waitlist. Please notify Camp Fire Minnesota in writing at email@example.com.