Join us for the 5th annual Tee It Up for Tanadoona – a premium golf experience at Bearpath Golf & Country Club, an exclusive Jack Nicklaus course. Whether or not you’re a golfer, your attendance helps make outdoor experiences possible for youth and teens across the metro. Join us as a golfer or for the party that follows.
Monday, August 13, 2018
Bearpath Golf & Country Club
$350/player or $1400/team of four
- Last year golf spots sold out! Register early to secure your spot.
- Register as a single or team of four. All golfers receive lunch and access to the evening party.
- 2 carts and a caddy provided to each team.
- 18-hole scramble, with prize for best team score, and individual competitions for hole-in-one, longest putt, longest drive and closest to the pin.
- Putting competition (optional) before tee-off.
- Mulligans available for purchase.
$50/guest (for those not golfing)
- Enjoy incredible food and hosted beer and wine on the patio till sunset!
- Premium raffle, silent auction and live auction items available.
- Hear from young people who are discovering their spark at Tanadoona, because of your support.
Tanadoona 103-acre natural gem in the southwest metro on Lake Minnewashta, featuring diverse habitat types for hands-on learning. More than 3,500 youth experienced nature at Tanadoona last year. From nature education K-12 field trips to summer and school-break camps, Tanadoona programs offer youth the opportunity to build new skills, gain confidence and have fun! Thanks to your support, these experiences are accessible to youth of all backgrounds – 1 in 4 youth in Tanadoona programs attend on scholarship.