Coffee with Camp Fire
Tuesday, March 23, 2021 | 9:00-9:30am
Registration is open, register below!
Commercial Real Estate Supporting Youth in Nature
Start your morning off right and join us for Coffee with Camp Fire, our annual commercial real estate event. The commercial real estate community has raised over $70,000 through this fundraiser since it began in 2019. We look forward to our third Coffee with Camp Fire on March 23, as well as presenting the Real Estate Community Champion Award.
Your generosity will help Camp Fire Minnesota:
- Continue to provide free virtual and online nature lessons to educators and their classrooms
- Continue offering COVID-safe in-person youth programming
- Provide more scholarships for summer and school-break camps
- Offer financial assistance to more k-12 students attending our environmental education field trips
- Serve more youth annually. Since opening our new year-round Community & Dining Center last summer, we’ve increased our capacity to 10,000 youth each year.
We’re excited to have the commercial real estate community’s continued support in making it possible for more youth to experience the power of nature.
Past Commercial Real Estate Events
About Camp Fire Minnesota
Young people want to shape the world. With nature as our catalyst, Camp Fire Minnesota energizes youth to discover their spark so their futures glow brighter.
Through Environmental Education Field Trips, Team-Building, Summer and School-Break Camps at Tanadoona, and In-School and Out-of-School Time programs, we encourage Minnesota youth to explore the outdoors and grow as leaders.