Coffee with Camp Fire
Tuesday, March 23, 2021 | 9:00-9:30am
view the recording below
Commercial Real Estate Supporting Youth in Nature
Thank you for supporting Coffee with Camp Fire, our annual commercial real estate event. And congratulations to this year’s Real Estate Community Champion Award recipient – Matt Rauenhorst!
If you missed the live event you can watch below.
Save the date!
Next year’s Coffee with Camp Fire is April 27, 2022.
Your attendance and generosity will help Camp Fire Minnesota:
- Continue to provide free virtual field trips and online nature lessons to educators and their classrooms
- Continue offering COVID-safe in-person youth programming
- Provide more scholarships for summer and school-break camps
- Offer financial assistance to more k-12 students attending our environmental education field trips
- Serve more youth annually. Since opening our new year-round Community & Dining Center last summer, we are positioned to increase our capacity to 10,000 youth each year.
The commercial real estate community has raised over $70,000 through this fundraiser since it began in 2019.
We’re excited to have the commercial real estate community’s continued support in making it possible for more youth to experience the power of nature.
To learn more about the event or discuss other ways to support Camp Fire Minnesota, contact Jessica Ayers-Bean: JessicaA@campfiremn.org
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
Past Commercial Real Estate Events
About Camp Fire Minnesota
Young people want to shape the world. With nature as our catalyst, Camp Fire Minnesota energizes youth to discover their spark so their futures glow brighter.
Through Environmental Education Field Trips, Team-Building, Summer and School-Break Camps at Tanadoona, and In-School and Out-of-School Time programs, we encourage Minnesota youth to explore the outdoors and grow as leaders.