Are you interested in starting an after school program for youth in your community?
Camp Fire Minnesota provides after school and summer club programs across the Twin Cities metro. Learn more about partnering with us to help youth in your community discover their spark!
We provide top quality programs to youth and families where they live and play.
- Our programs meet year-round, 2-4 days a week.
- Every time we meet, youth get time to be active, work on their homework, eat a healthy snack, and participate in activities that help them learn and grow.
- Our curriculum and evaluation tools are based on youth development research and best practices.
Club leaders bring our programs to life.
- Two paid Camp Fire club leaders lead our programs.
- Staff receive monthly trainings and ongoing coaching.
We believe all youth deserve access to nature. It makes them healthier, happier and smarter.
- Program participants go on nature-based field trips throughout the year.
- Youth have the opportunity to go to summer camp at Camp Fire’s Tanadoona at no cost to their family. Transportation and camp supplies are included!
We engage families in their children’s learning.
- We host on-site family nights 3 times a year to build community and celebrate their children’s learning.
- Families are invited to day-long field trips to Tanadoona.
Organizations interested in financially supporting new or existing Camp Fire Clubs, have the option to donate to the general club program to be used where it’s most needed or direct support to a specified geographic area or club site.
Camp Fire Makes a Difference.
Contact us to start or support a Camp Fire Club in your community.