**This event has passed**
Our vision for Tanadoona:
Be a year-round destination for youth – from all backgrounds – to discover their sparks through nature, become stewards of the natural world and develop as leaders.
Open House: Tana-re-doona Capital Campaign
Wednesday, October 3
4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Program begins at 5:30 p.m.
Location: Tanadoona (3300 Tanadoona Drive, Excelsior)
Stop in to see and hear how this vision is coming to life – and how you can contribute!
- View the plans for a NEW Community & Dining Center
- Meet the architects behind the nature-inspired design
- Connect with Camp Fire Minnesota leadership
- Take a tour… see for yourself how special Tanadoona is!
A brief program will take place at 5:30 with remarks from Mayor Laufenburger, Chanhassen Mayor; Marnie Wells, Camp Fire Minnesota CEO; and Shawn Wischmeier, Camp Fire Minnesota Board President and Lake Minnewashta neighbor.
- Denny Laufenburger, Chanhassen Mayor
- Tammy Magney, Magney Architecture
- Bob Gardner, Gardner Builders
We invite you ask questions and share how you can help bring this vision to life!
Light snacks and drinks are provided; thanks to North Mallow for providing a specialty s’mores station.
This event is geared toward adults. Children are welcome and can participate in nature-based activities led by our staff.
Please register below. We’ll send a reminder email before the event.
Contact us with any questions, email Jessica Ayers-Bean at firstname.lastname@example.org.